The health and well-being of our staff, patients and the wider community are of paramount importance to us. We, therefore, feel it is important to inform you of what we're doing to minimise the risks of Coronavirus at Burton Joyce Osteopathy.
- WASHING OUR HANDS before and after every appointment
- Alcohol gel is available in both the waiting room and treatment room
- Washing and replacing all linen on a daily basis
- Disinfecting all surfaces and door handles twice a day
- Our reception team are screening all incoming calls for any patients who have recently travelled or anybody with symptoms
- Kindly urging patients to be responsible for checking their own symptoms as well
- Politely requesting any patients who have recently travelled to any of the high-risk countries to wait 14 days before next visiting clinic.
- Please note that most of the above are already common practice in the clinic as we like to avoid all of the regular coughs and colds too.
As these are unprecedented times we will be adhering to all recommended health and workplace advice put in place by our leading health organisations and the government.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding!
More information and updates https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/